Sunday 8 December 2019

SOFAZ SESUATU YANG BERBEZA DOWNLOAD

Nike Jersey for Love! What have I been up to? I seriously need to check myself in the mirror first before taking photographs from now on, and perhaps do some workout. Bangi , Home , Love , Malaysia. Gone out with Mum to get some baking stuff at Hougang, Singapore. sofaz sesuatu yang berbeza

Uploader: Kazrat
Date Added: 15 May 2015
File Size: 13.37 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 55795
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The reason I feel hyperly excited today is because my first letter just arrive today! Rested for a while cos I miss my baby Manja … Manja. And by the time, I called Mum, it was already hrs, chatted with her about the house that we initially gerbeza not to submit an application. By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.

sofaz sesuatu yang berbeza

With the huge amount of papers, I did manage yanng complete it. Am hoping to receive it like either tomorrow or latest by Monday.

So anyway, here are the photos, which I guess you must have been waiting for.! Thanks to my elder brother we submitted the application by hrs!

The moment I have been waiting for begins now. What have I been up to?

All Sofaz Song Lyrics

My eyes are killing yanf. I seriously need to check myself in the mirror first before taking photographs from now on, and perhaps do some workout. Great Singaporean talents we have over in Malaysia! It was a great match that I only got to watch the last few minutes before it ends.

Short trip to take a break from the stress at work and school. My eyes are tired though and it needs rest soon.

Sofaz Lyrics

Oh well, singing is a pastime somehow, and yes, it definitely has gotten me into the mood all day long. To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here: MalaysiaSingaporeSoccerWork.

sofaz sesuatu yang berbeza

For now I can definitely watch more than my eyes could hold me up in the middle of the night.!! BangiHomeLoveMalaysia.

Fahmie_ asma ul husna

I hope everything I pray, wish and hope for will come with ease for both Love and myself. Gone out with Mum to get some baking stuff at Hougang, Singapore. Had lunch with my colleague who was also preparing herself for the annual sports meet. Reached home at around 1pm. How is it that I can diminish that song in mind.? The Engineer at work! Here are some sceneries of Maybank Academy and some works of mine…. AcademyBangiMalaysiaMaybankNetball. He is there with a friend of his and enjoying his 10 days there.

Now it is only time to wait for my second letter to arrive. It all started like last Thursday before I headed down for Bangi, Malaysia. Can I have more.? Hope that it will be a successful application and that it will run smoothly as prayed.

Future Random Days Leave a Comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment